Flexible Subscriptions to Meet Project Goals
E2G offers several subscription options giving you the flexibility to choose the individual products, suites, or combination to meet your project goals.
- Annual Subscriptions – long-term subscriptions provide flexibility and scalability to meet facility or corporate needs. Please contact E2G software sales for more information.
- 30-Day Subscriptions – short-term, 30-day subscriptions are available for eecPlantEngineer, eecPipeline suite, SIMFLEX-III, and eecHotTap
Learn More About Our 30-Day Subscriptions
30-Day Subscriptions - Order Now!
Step 1: Order
Enter customer, shipping, and credit card information. Read and accept the terms & conditions.
Step 2: Confirm
Receive order confirmation and welcome email.
Step 3: Calculate
Access to tool is provided within one business day.
Short-Term Subscription Terms & Conditions
- Credit card purchases ONLY; please contact us directly for non-credit card purchases
- Every eec user MUST purchase his/her own subscription
- Access expires in exactly 30 days
- Upon request, subscriptions can be extended in 30-day increments
Recently Published in the Equity Sound Bytes Newsletter
Based upon a presentation from the API RBI Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 Risk-based inspection (RBI) is an important inspection planning methodology in the refining, petrochemical, and chemical industries as
Based upon a presentation from the SagePlus™ Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 – Access the session recordings here: High operating temperatures can degrade