Plan Strategically with Industry-Leading Software
Leverage the convenience and accessibility of the Cloud to perform complex calculations and expert analysis aligned with the latest industry codes and standards. With over 40 tools at your fingertips, the eec products and suites help you manage risk and control inspection costs throughout a facility’s lifecycle.
Experience eecWebTools for yourself.
eec Software Suites
The eec is a collection of cloud-based tools to help you make effective and informed decisions to keep oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, and other industrial processing facilities operating safely and reliably.
- eecPlantEngineer – determine thicknesses or maximum allowable working pressure (MAWP) of equipment and perform fitness-for-service evaluations.
- eecPlantInspector – determine thicknesses or maximum pressures in accordance with ASME.
- eecPipeline – focuses on standards established by ASME, the Prager stress-strain model, and Svensson’s method to make piping/pipeline calculations.
- eecFatigueAnalysis – focuses on damage assessments, data analysis, and probability of failure.
- eecMaterialSuite – focuses on damage assessments, data analysis, and material property explorers.
eec includes several stand-alone products, including:
- eecHotTap – assess the suitability of hot tap welding procedures by evaluating risk of burn-through and cold cracking.
- IntelliJoint – access a repository for critical bolted flange joint data and leakage solutions to reduce maintenance expenditure and improve safety.
- SIMFLEX-III – full-featured piping stress and flexibility analysis tool that provides highly detailed output.
- DamageWeb – utilize the detailed reference guide to identify and understand potential damage mechanisms that can cause costly fixed equipment failures.
eec Subscriptions & Pricing
E2G offers several subscription options giving you the flexibility to choose the individual products, suites, or combination to meet your project goals.
Long-term subscriptions provide flexibility and scalability to meet facility or corporate needs.
The 30-day subscription is designed to meet immediate project requirements.
Log In to the eec Web Portal Here
E2G’s proprietary software is built by industry experts and used by our consulting engineers on fitness-for-service (FFS), damage mechanism reviews, risk-based inspection (RBI) assessments and other asset lifecycle management projects. E2G software is updated frequently to meet the latest API and ASME codes and standards.
- Have 380+ years of combined experience
- Pioneered development of FFS and RBI
- Are the primary authors on WRC 528 and WRC 562
- Serve as lead investigators on API 579 and API 571
Recently Published in the Equity Sound Bytes Newsletter
Based upon a presentation from the API RBI Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 Risk-based inspection (RBI) is an important inspection planning methodology in the refining, petrochemical, and chemical industries as
Based upon a presentation from the SagePlus™ Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 – Access the session recordings here: High operating temperatures can degrade