Solve Flanged Connection Leakage Issues
Flanged connection leakage is an expensive problem, but it need not be accepted as part of plant operation and the cost of doing business.
IntelliJoint, a cloud-based software, is designed to reduce maintenance expenditure and improve safety. Use IntelliJoint as a repository for all critical bolted flanged joint data and leakage solutions for your plant, putting everything in one place for a one-stop solution.
Experience IntelliJoint for yourself.
Robust data organization capabilities allow you to assign various “tags” to joints. You can tag a piping joint as “outlet piping” and also as “fall turn around” or “high-priority”.
Joint Optimization Tool
IntelliJoint uses the joint component data to perform a variety of optimizations, including:
- Performance comparison of various gasket styles or manufacturers
- Identifying best gasket for specific applications and optimizing gasket dimensions
- Estimating optimal assembly bolt stress that will provide adequate sealing while avoiding damage to the joint components
- Visualizing gasket stress losses due to internal pressure, thermal gradients, and creep relaxation
- Troubleshooting existing gasket configurations and determining the effectiveness of proposed leak fixes
Long-term subscriptions provide flexibility and scalability to meet facility or corporate needs.
The 30-day subscription is designed to meet immediate project requirements.
E2G’s proprietary software is built by industry experts and used by our consulting engineers on fitness-for-service (FFS), damage mechanism reviews, risk-based inspection (RBI) assessments and other asset lifecycle management projects. E2G software is updated frequently to meet the latest API and ASME codes and standards.
- Have 380+ years of combined experience
- Pioneered development of FFS and RBI
- Are the primary authors on WRC 528 and WRC 562
- Serve as lead investigators on API 579 and API 571
Recently Published in the Equity Sound Bytes Newsletter
Based upon a presentation from the API RBI Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 Risk-based inspection (RBI) is an important inspection planning methodology in the refining, petrochemical, and chemical industries as
Based upon a presentation from the SagePlus™ Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 – Access the session recordings here: High operating temperatures can degrade