Assess Piping System Stress & Loads
SIMFLEX-III, a cloud-based software, evaluates and analyzes dynamic and static pipe stress caused by structural, pressure, temperature, or environmental conditions. SIMFLEX-III checks sustained, occasional, and displacement stresses, at each piping inspection point, comply with all ASME B31 code stress requirements.
Experience SIMFLEX-III for yourself.
Visualize and explore calculation results using the software’s 2D and 3D visualization capabilities. SIMFLEX-III uses the solid code developed by Peng but is updated and improved for the next generation.
- Check geometry using the 3D view of input piping systems
- Output detailed text results for clear and easy review
- View layout drawing dimensions, including key flange face location, bend tangent intersection, and piping vertical elevations
SIMFLEX-III Key Features
SIMFLEX-III performs several piping stress analyses to help you achieve maximum accuracy and productivity, using the following features:
- Piping input keywords use industry standard terms
- Run one of the available analysis: code compliance, spring design, rotating equipment load compliance, anchor & support load combination, limit stops
- Code compliance to B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, and B31.8
- View all input data on one screen for faster and more efficient data entry
- Integrated analysis for load categories and operating conditions
- Automatically combine all stresses into different categories to simplify code requirement comparisons
- Output report includes all piping system data
- Friction with unlimited supports and multiple load cases
- Underground piping analysis with soil modeling and friction
- Automated Bijlaard Analysis for pressure vessel nozzles
- Natural frequencies and dynamic analysis including response spectra analysis for earthquake loading, time history analysis for arbitrary time dependent loads, and harmonic analysis
- 3D graphics of input model and display of analysis results
Long-term subscriptions provide flexibility and scalability to meet facility or corporate needs.
The 30-day subscription is designed to meet immediate project requirements.
E2G’s proprietary software is built by industry experts and used by our consulting engineers on fitness-for-service (FFS), damage mechanism reviews, risk-based inspection (RBI) assessments and other asset lifecycle management projects. E2G software is updated frequently to meet the latest API and ASME codes and standards.
- Have 380+ years of combined experience
- Pioneered development of FFS and RBI
- Are the primary authors on WRC 528 and WRC 562
- Serve as lead investigators on API 579 and API 571
Recently Published in the Equity Sound Bytes Newsletter
Based upon a presentation from the API RBI Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 Risk-based inspection (RBI) is an important inspection planning methodology in the refining, petrochemical, and chemical industries as
Based upon a presentation from the SagePlus™ Software User Group Meeting, September 2021 – Access the session recordings here: High operating temperatures can degrade