EQUITY ENGINEERING PRACTICES
Where are the Corporate Standards?
Or maybe the question is more often “When were the standards last updated?” Do either of these questions sound familiar?
Now it’s possible for all employees – from engineering to the plant – to easily access current, searchable, and customized corporate standards from design to replacement. There is only one solution that delivers.
Learn More About The Equity Engineering Practices (EEPs)
Equity Engineering Practices® (EEPs): Industry’s Most Comprehensive Best Practices
The EEPs are a collection of detailed and customizable best practices to satisfy process safety management (PSM) requirements, accessible via a cloud-based platform.
The EEPs provide engineering guidance, integrate subject matter expertise (SME), and align with your corporate needs.
- Improve the quality of engineering programs, project execution, and asset lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Capture and transfer knowledge by documenting lessons-learned and corporate protocol preferences
- Access advanced management features, including project locking and integration of legacy standards
- Reduce risk and improve organization efficiencies
The EEPs are used across the energy, petrochemical, chemical, fertilizer, and other industrial processing industries. More than 50 industry experts maintain and regularly update the EEPs to align with recommended and generally accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP).
Benefits of a Well-Managed Standards Program
Corporate standards are essential for sharing knowledge throughout your company. Having up-to-date and easily accessible standards ensures your facilities and equipment are operating both safely and reliably.
Capturing lessons learned and SME knowledge in a customizable and easily searchable corporate standards platform will increase safety and reliability today and into the future.
Effective Life-Cycle Management
Incorporating corporate knowledge into your standards can enhance mechanical integrity programs, improve equipment availability, and reduce inspection and maintenance costs.
Compliance with Regulations
Reducing fines and costs related to incidents and audit findings.
Reduced HSE Concerns
Tailoring corporate standards by site or process will map out future failures or damage and reduce costly downtime.
Culture of Clarity
Giving all employees access to your corporate standards opens communication channels, increases compliance, saves time, improves reliability, and minimizes confusion.
Promoting full-organizational engagement and compliance will lower third-party contractor costs and will safeguard construction guidelines.
The Following Topics are Covered by EEPs
Log In to the EEPs Web Portal Here
The depth and knowledge of E2G’s consulting team are behind the EEPs. Our SMEs use their knowledge and experience to continually expand the EEPs.
- Have 1,300+ years of combined experience with an average of 18.6 years in the industry
- Maintain expertise in: mechanical & structural engineering, materials & corrosion, risk-based inspection, process technologies, mechanical integrity, instrumentation, rotating equipment, and vibration
- Pioneered development of fitness-for-service (FFS) and risk-based inspection (RBI)
- Are the primary authors on WRC 528 and WRC 562
- Serve as lead investigators on API 579, API 571, and API 581