TRAINING: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- E2G is a recognized training provider whose SMEs develop and deliver the courses
- E2G’s courses present topics that are directly related to the petrochemical industry and ICP certification
- E2G’s courses have clear and relevant learning objectives
- Contact hours are limited to 4-8 hours per day, depending on the course
- Earned CPD hours do not exceed the time to complete the subject material
- Each course has assessment mechanisms: example problems for attendees to complete and/or assessments through software such as Kahoot! or Jeopardy
- Documentation of course completion is provided for each course through a certificate
Yes. All of E2G’s training courses offer the opportunity to earn between 6 and 32 CPD hours, depending on the course. For the specific CPD hours earned for a course, please reference the course description page on the website.
Course registration fees include an electronic pdf file containing all of the training course materials.
Course registration fees DO NOT include the following.
- Printed hard copies of the course materials
- Copies of API or ASME codes, standards, or recommended practices
- Computer, internet, or software expenses
For in-person training, the fee includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Yes. The electronic course materials may be printed by the attendee. Otherwise, the attendee can highlight text, add comments or annotate the course content directly within the PDF during the course delivery.
- A laptop for displaying the electronic pdf file containing the course materials – if desired, you may print and bind a copy of the course materials prior to the course (at your own expense) and bring it to the course
- A calculator for completing any example problems
- Although not required, any reference standard in electronic format that may apply; instructors will have electronic access to any applicable standard if needed
- Up to 14 days prior to the course: 75% of registration fees are refunded
- 13 to 6 days prior to the course: 50% of registration fees are refunded
- Within 5 days prior to the course: 25% of registration fees are refunded
- NO REFUNDS ARE PROVIDED FOR NO-SHOWS